Thursday, October 13, 2011

The new journey begins

After "the news" a few of my fellow prayer warriors suggested I journal my experience. Yeah, much like I journaled while pregnant with Zane (the book is empty...completely empty) I started a journal, in another book, that was going to chronicle his first year. There is about a page in it. But one thing I know for sure, I won't be the same again. As my sister Darla said yesterday, there is no testimony without a test. That hit home, the last couple of weeks I have been praying that God would reveal a testimony to me that I could share at our Wednesday night services. After talking to Darla, Darin came home from running a errand and before I could share the incredible insight from Darla (there is more!) he said, "Mel, this is a test of faith". Yep, we have chosen to worship HIM in this. But I am getting ahead of myself. The last 24 hours has been incredible, heartbreaking, life changing, eye opening and He is revealing to us in amazing clarity in our hearts even though our eyes are blurry from lack of sleep and tears, His will for us and "the plan". As time allows, I will be posting on the events that brought us to this day. More to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment